I. FOR EMPLOYERS WITH PHILIPPINE RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
C. INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
Please see the list of documentary requirements below for the application of verification for individual employment contracts for Filipino workers with H-2B (Professional) working visas:
- Cover letter in company letterhead with a brief summary of the purpose of the documents and addressed to the Labor Attaché;
- Individual Employment Contract (provided that the master employment contract was previously verified by POLO-Los Angeles)
- Copy of the valid passport of the worker
- Copy of the Temporary Labor Certificate (TLC)
Upon completion of the requirements, submit the COMPLETE documents through courier. Incomplete documents will be returned. Please see courier instructions below.
C.1 SCHEDULE OF VERIFICATION FEES
|SERVICE FEE (USD)|
|Individual Employment Contract (provided that the master employment contract was previously verified by POLO-Los Angeles)||$10|
$10 (USD) x No. of Individual Employment Contracts
C.2. PROCESS CYCLE TIME
|PROCESS CYCLE TIME|
|Three (3) working days for individual employment contracts provided that the documents are complete and in order.|
C.3 PROCESS FLOW AND COURIER INSTRUCTIONS
The courier of documents shall be through FedEx, to be sent during office hours
(9:00 am to 5:00 pm) at the following address:
Address: Philippine Overseas Labor Office – Los Angeles
3435 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2285, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 90010
Please follow the guidelines in order to prevent unnecessary delays:
1. All costs for courier and delivery shall be shouldered by the employer;
2. Kindly provide your FedEx Account Number, or create one if you do not have one. This step is mandatory.
3. You are going to fill out two (2) Airway Bills.
A. Airway Bill #1 is going to be attached to the outside of your package. This includes your ordinary shipping details such as:
Sender : (Your Address)
Recipient : (POLO-LA’s address)
B. As for Airway Bill #2, kindly fill up the details in such a way that the sending party and location is from the POLO-LA office address from Los Angeles. Kindly include Airway Bill #2, as well as an empty FedEx envelope, inside your package.
4. Ship to POLO-LA.
5. After POLO-LA receive the original documents, POLO-LA will send an email of the assessment of fees.
6. The employer will send proof of payment to POLO-LA.
7. POLO-LA proceeds with the verification of the documents. Original documents shall be stamped, dated, and signed by the Labor Attaché.
8. POLO-LA will then use the FedEx return label and envelope which you have provided.
9. POLO-LA will drop your envelope to the FedEx dropbox.